Great Looks in fashion jean skirt suit

100% fiber or cotton+spandex.
Combined the oriential & western design in style suits. Also the fashion have the traditional effect of CHAOSHAN,color blocking of cloth,various of laces trim,particular handwares trim & decorative trims.
3)Size and color:
All size and color is obtainable.
4) Maximum quantity pieces is obtainable
5) Price:
Stand on quantities and straight inquiry,FOB China port,not counting any quota
6) Payment Terms:
30% deposit up on support of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on getting copy of original shipping documents.
7) Lead time:
Samples totally accepted and all details is totally confirmed
ladies' fashion jean skirt suits.